The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The entry below this one was the Flickr Zeitgeist

One day, if I think there are enough interesting photos to upload to Flickr, I may install the Zeitgeist into the upper right hand corner of this blog. For now, I think I will experiment a little more with the beta version of the service.

The price for the pro version, almost $50.00 is a tad steep for one who would give it frivolous use. That and the Hello! part of Picasa offers so much more as to the management of the photos themselves. Combined, and if the upload by email feature ever works, perhaps then I would consider subscribing.



=30=

No comments: