The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to work

I am not sure why, but three day weekends don’t bring me rest.

Perhaps it is because I know when I return this morning there will be two days worth of work waiting for me on my desk. When you are in a 24/7 business, a day off just puts things on hold. It’s not like a factory where the last thing you did is waiting for the next thing you’ll do.

There is no freeze-frame, no pause button. The film just keeps running - leaving you to rewind and continue from there. You still needing to have seen the entire feature before you go home.

A bit of stretch there, but I am careful not to talk about the particulars of my business due to a blog ban.

Damn Blog Bans!

=30=

No comments: