The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Flickr as Yahoo!

When I went into my Flickr account I was given the option of combining it with my Yahoo! account. I could see no reason for doing this, other than that Flickr is now owned by Yahoo! and I am sure they are integrating their data base and will soon require all Flickr members to be members of Yahoo! Like the Google Account, this way all I have to do is open the Yahoo! account and all of the features will be available by menu.

The above is an example of how decisions are made around here.

=30=

No comments: