The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Jonathon Strange and Dr. Norrell


Okay, here‘s the strange thing:

Yesterday while waiting at the Braintree T. stop for a guest from Kenya, I happened into a nearby Borders to kill time. There I came across a book . It was called Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. Upon completion, I intend to review here and in length at Field Grazing.

Then today, as I was aimlessly wandering in the world of Next Blog, I came across the illustration pictured to the left. Unfortunately, the site was in a language foreign to me. It do look as if it was a positive review.


I will continue to read it and let you know when I am done. Don’t hold your breath, it’s a long book.

If you are impatient, you can go to the Amazon.com page about the book and read the professional and personal reviews near the bottom of the page. The only slightly negative review was from someone who only read 127 pages. This was more a reflection of the reader than the book.

=30=

No comments: