The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chewing Gum and Soccer

del.icio.us Tags:

It was in something I read on the Internet that said chewing gum made you smarter.  I am not so sure about that.  I rarely chew gum but a piece was offered to me during Coffee Hour this morning and impulsively I took it.  Normally, when people offer gum or a mint at a social gathering it means your breath might be on the brink of acting as a capable paint stripper.

But, as I am still chewing the gum hours later, I believe it has removed my ability to write at all.  Or it could be because of how little I know about Association Football? 

I do know that Manchester City has defeated Manchester United in a soccer game in the not too distant past.  I do know that is like the New Jersey Giants defeating the New England Patriots.  I do know that my friend, a new citizen of these United States, is a die hard Man City fan.  That's all I need to know to be able to say: Congratulations Man City!!!
-30-

No comments: