The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Changes Day Quickly

There were 5 things on my agenda for today.  The snow was scheduled for noon.  Someone forgot to verify this with the weather system.  I am looking out my office window at what would appear to be about an inch of snow.  Weather Dot Com showed that this is the northern edge of the storm.

As soon as the snow hit, my Blackberry started buzzing.  Not only is this snow, but it is Friday.  Combine the two, and the memory of the lousy commute home a month or so ago, and wham, the meetings get canceled, moved up or shortened.  I am waiting on news form my nine a.m.   

tick tick tick...

-30-

No comments: