The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Never Made a Penny

You will see occasional links to books on these pages that will take to Amazon.com.  These links, if followed from here and purchase made allegedly will add change to my pocket. 
Never a penny.
I did set this program up for a not for profit web site where they have made a few hundred dollars having their members, all of whom are avid readers, make their orders through them.
Now Amazon.com is selling baby strollers and car seats. This is a 20% off sale on the Britax brand until March 2nd. 
I must admit I have never heard of this brand and my youngest is now taller than I.  
We do, however, buy loose tea from them on subscription. 
This allows for a major discount and free delivery of something I would've bought anyway.
Will baby strollers and car seats make me rich?
I think not.

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: