The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Twitter: What's Up?

The only one from whom I seem to be getting any information on Twitter is Leo Laporte.  He used the twitter email address to get his information from his visit to the Nile back to US.  Now, did the Internet connection for North Africa and India  collapse while he was there or after he left.  Hmm.

Then, in today's CommandN, Twitter add-ons were part of the weekly Tech-Tips.  Realizing I hadn't been on Twitter since last December I went in to see what I had left behind.  Pretty much nothing.

I let Twitter look at my GMail contacts only to find none of the several hundred people on my list seem to have Twitter accounts.  More likely, if they do, they're not using the official email address that would be found in my Thunderbird address book.

Jaiku makes much more sense.  That, and we have it as box on in the right column of Belltowernews.com

I need to read more about Twitter and see about the fuss.
-30-

Technorati Tags:

No comments: