The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, August 16, 2004

A copy of my review...

Below is a copy of my review for w:bloggar in the Resources section of Blogroots.
---
"I find it hard to believe there aren't stacks of reviews for this product. The most important thing I can say about it is that it works. It works well with very little set up on all my Blogger blogs. Version 4 is in advanced beta and should be out soon. I want to see how a product that already works so well can be improved. It is not WYSIWIG, but the preview is simple and quick. It edits the template much easier than you can at the Blogger website. You can easily edit posts already made, an important feature to me."
=30=

No comments: