The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Good News-- Gordon is back.

Photo of Gordon Lightfoot from Canada's National Post online A story in Canada's National Post Online and the Globe and Mail report that Gordon Lightfoot, 65, will return to the stage for a benefit concert.

cover


Honestly, I thought Gordon was a thing of the past. The last time I saw him on stage, he was a wasted shell of the former powerful folk singer. I am pleasantly surprised to hear he has returned to performing live. Of course I would be even more surprised if he returned to perform dead, but I wouldn't put it past him. {G} =30=

No comments: