The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Didn't want to leave you hanging.

During the weekend there is usually plenty of time to list comments here about this and mostly that. This weekend, though nothing of monumental notice occurred, my attention was elsewhere every time it could have been here.

So, the commentaries were short. It is 1789 in the biography: Benjamin Franklin : An American Life. I think I am taking my time near the end of the book. As with most biographies, the hero dies in the end. If they didn't, it would be a memoir. I know when Benjiman dies, I know where and how. I am just in no hurry to get there. He has so much to do, so little time. It can be said, he led a full life, certainly got around, and made his mark not only on his country, but on the world.

For what more could one ask? I'm just glad my name will be preserved in the town records as someone who did his civic duty. I hope most of it has been for the common good and not too much just to feed my ego.

Good Night!
=30=

No comments: