The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

A marvelous day of doing absolutely nothing.

Today was a rare day. There was a barbecue I planned to attend. It was cancelled at the last minute. With mixed feelings I decided to run all of the weekends errands in one trip and then just take the rest of it off. My body needs it, my mind needs it, the earth needs it. Okay, maybe not the earth, but at least the small patch of it I call home.

With than in mind, don't expect any long entries this weekend. Unless I get bored. Mr. G. said boredom was a negative emotion. Stuff happens though. =30=

No comments: