The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Holding on to Tuesday

For dear life.

Before February of last year, my life was fairly simple. I basically did what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it, with the human interaction factor low on the horizon.

In that short period of time I have gone from someone who can live anywhere and do anything, to a man attached to a schedule, a man who has some say in whether a person makes a living or not.

I guess I'll try this for a while and see how it goes. This will be, let me count, life number 5. I pity the person that lives the same life in one lifespan. It would drive me insane.
=30=

No comments: