The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

When is it time to give up all of the blogs, but...

...one?

The internal debate on my shallowside at hte moment is do I take my laptop to D.C. with me or not? There are much deeper debates about the route, where do I stop along the way. Do I stop along the way, how can I avoid talking to strangers, do I tell everyone at the reception that Walter told me to behave myself? Those are the deeper question.

Now, do I take the laptop, or not.

You will know Monday night. If I post blogs, or save blogs for later posting.

=30=

No comments: