The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I complained elsewhere, but...

...I thought it should be mentioned here.

The title box in blogger.com's settings only allows a certain number of characters.
There are not enough characters to be able to do a decent HTML styling of the title.
This is why the title of this blog is so lame.
I have considered using a graphic, with the characters already installed,
but I don't believe the HTML cop they'd be put in the settings' title box allows graphics.


Don't you just love it when I think aloud in a blog and publish it?
That's the difference between a personal blog and the classic torn-up letter to the Editor.
I can always tear this one up as well, but not before it's made available to a few million people.
Of course the reality of the situation is, I am probably the only one who will ever read this.
So, what does it matter?

No comments: