The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Do you Blog?

In a conversation overheard on the elevatorat work on Friday one
coworker asked another, "I just read Greeenberg's article on Blogging, do you blog?"

Of course I do, but not about this job, I blog about skiing." "Skiing in May?" Came the reply. The rest of the conversation was lost when the doors opened and the skiblogger left the box.

Feeling bold, I asked the original questioner, "Do you blog?" "Huh!"?" Then I realized the ongoing paranoia about blogging that involves your company and let it drop.

The thought I carried away from the semi-encounter was if I blog,
about what do I? If not about anything in general, there must be a
focus. Then it occurred to me, I blog for the sake of blogging . No
more, no less. In this Famous
Grazing
series, I blog mostly about blogging itself.

On some, especially the older ones like Belltowernews.com, I will
wonder off topic and click on the Muse box instead of the Blog box.

In the case of this message, I clicked both.

Do you blog, or just surf?
=30=

No comments: