The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Greasemonkey

I have installed Greasemonkey as an extension to Firefox. I am not exactly sure what it does yet and how Platypus! is related to it.

It's just that once or twice a month I go to the extensions page on the Mozilla site and add the extensions I thought might enhance the Firefox experience. Then I sometimes forget they're there until the need for them arise.

Others I have removed for slowing down either the loading of Firefox itself or the slowing of the machine in general. One I even took off because it added money to the writer without adding value to Firefox.

These are Thursday morning thoughts as I get ready to go off to work.
=30=

No comments: