The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

You Would Think There'd Be More

Most of the blogging software that I have been installing of late does not come with a spellchecker, the way this, Thingamablog and w::bloggar do. In fact, I have been making entries, cutting them and pasting them into either bloggar or Thingamablog for spell checking.

I could have done it in Word, but I ususally have either of the two blog editors up and running and MS programs take almost as long to load as Adobe. Now, even though I am writing this in Thingamablog, the spellchecker I currently am running, Spell Catcher Plus seems to be adopting itself to my typing style.

This is a good thing.

I may keep it, I may not. That is the way with trial software. I also may have already paid for this. I will have to go and check my records but I think I may have evaluated it in a DOS version a long time ago. The interface looks familiar.
-30-

No comments: