The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Drupal


Okay, I read the installation instructions in detail, created a new
MYSql database at brdk.net called drupal, loaded the drupal database
instructions on it and finally got what looks like a version of a blog
up at http://www.brdk.net/drupal. Still not sure what I am doing, but
with few more weeks and translation of the user manual, I might get
something up that resembles this Thingamablog set up.



It is only the stubborn part of me that is working on this. The
personal note from Drupal's main developer which said in effect that he
would try to make it so that even an idiot like me could get it up, has
caused me to put more effort into it than I am yet to be convinced it is
worth.



We shall see.
=30=

No comments: