The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Sith sucith


I Just returned from seeing The Revenge of the Sith. As soon as the
shock of the overwhelming special effects wore off, I realized I had
just sat through a really bad "C" movie with D-Grade dialog. Cut to the
chase - everybody who wasn't in Chapter IV dies. There, I saved you the
price of admission.

It was beyond violent. Children are killed, living bodies are burned,

people are haphazardly decapitated for sport. If there is someone with
the stomach for it, I would like to know the body count of just the
living creatures who are killed, never mind the 'droids.

The space battles in the original series where like a first generation

pacman game compared to the detailed carnage in this movie. I know in
real life, no animals were hurt, but will an eight year old child know
this? There were many of them in costume at the theater. I will not take
my son to see this.

I am a person who has known war and real battles in the street. I have

the scars and nightmares to prove it. People have died in my arms, real people.

From my point of view, Sith really Sucith.

=30=

No comments: