The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good Sunday Morning.

When I sat down and hit the icon for WinAmp Random selection the first choice was "I'll See You in Church on Sunday Morning." by Sonny Osborne. It was followed by Ella Fitzgerald singing "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off!" Should I read tea leaves in this?-grin-

Weather people predicted a totally wet weekend. With the exception of a few clouds on Saturday morning, it has been a perfect Spring weekend. I wonder how many plans, like the picnic Birthday party we didn't attend, were called off because of the forecast. Is there such a thing as bad prediction insurance? I am sure there is. See: Betty Grable's Legs...

Ella Fitzgerald's Voice is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

Time for Breakfast!
=30=

No comments: