The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, August 29, 2005

New Habits

Every morning I start up Firefox and open the tabs for email.

I have added the blogger page and the 21Portal page to this tab. This is to inspire me to make at least one blog entry a day. They may not be sophisticated, contain graphics and links, but at least they will hopefully guarantee a time line better than before.

The news this morning is Hurricane Katrina threatening my second favorite city. It’s been downgraded from a category 5 to a 3 but 100 mph winds still scare the hell out of me. We’ll see how the city does. Off to work...


=30=

No comments: