The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

This was the first Sunday I have had off


In a long time.

I looked at my calendar last night and saw one blank day, today. I thought it was a mistake at first, but realized no one wanted a piece of me today. Of course, tomorrow I will start work at 7:00 a.m. and will probably work until 10:00 p.m.

There is balance in the world.


I discovered the 21publish site last night so that’s what took up much of my day. The good thing is I didn’t feel guilty at all for playing with it all day. It was like watching cartoons all day.


The whole day wasn’t wasted. The pool was repaired, the door to the dining room was fixed, a spontaneous lunch with the family from the Vineyard, Twelve Hawks’s Traveler was finished, but none of that was on the calendar. It was all spontaneous.

What a gas.

=30=

No comments: