The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Don't Forget Open Office

Open Office from 2.3 on is a wide open Blog Editor as well. I recently tried the “Oxygen Office” add -on for OOo 2.3 and am not sure if my collection of attachments, add-ons and skins has been carried over. This seemed like as good a time as ever to find out.

I decided to take a break from the news for the next weekend. There is just to much going on all around us. I know there has always been too much, but at the moment, it seems too in your face for me. NPR is freaking me out in the morning with talk of WWIII over Iran's trying to match Macho with the US. This is a 5,000.00 year old chip on the Persian shoulder we're playing with here. It's all Alexander's fault.

-30-

No comments: