The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Zoundry - Only One of the Ten

Of the ten blog editors mentioned in the Mashable.com link to this list, they only one I've set up that I don't already use is Zoundry.

The interesting thing about this editor so far is the Media Repository option. It asks for the FTP settings for where you host your blog. It was easy to fill out as soon as I was able to remember the server password. Everything is set up to act automatically it is a wise thing I keep a secure list of my passwords on... Wait! That wouldn't be a very smart thing to do...

This is written in Zoundry.

Parking.jpg

Lets see what it looks like live on the Blog.

-30-

Technorati :

No comments: