The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Too Many Feeds, Too Little Time

I started with putting a FEEDS folder in my bookmark toolbar. That seemed to work quite well, for a while, they I split the FEEDS folder to BLOGS and NEWS.

That grew as well. All the while, the one-line descriptions provided in the menu bar, though increasing the speed of the initial scan, was causing to me to go to sites only to find the subject of little interest to me.

Then I re-discovered Google Reader, through a You-Tube entry in Boing-Boing.

I spent the last few hours setting that up. It is the SHARE feature that sold me on it. Now when I find an article or blog entry I want to share with the blog readers, but haven't the time to make a decent blog entry, I can click on the Share button and it automatically goes to the box in the right column of Belltower News. I will move the box up above Flickr later in the day.

And so it goes here in cyberville, USA.
-30-


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: