The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Live Writer One

I put together an elaborate blog entry with pictures and links but I kept getting 404’d by LiveWriter. In the set up it was able to post a temporary log entry that was deleted but not before Blogger sent me an email showing me the entry.

This one, with no formatting, links or pictures, will be posted now.

-30-

1 comment:

Joe Cheng said...

Hello, I'm a developer on Windows Live Writer. I would like to hear more about this 404. If you're using the latest version of Writer, in the Help | About dialog you should see a link to "Show log file". Can you click that and send the selected file to me at joe.cheng *AT* microsoft.com, along with a link to this blog post? I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!