The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Okay, No More Live Writer

Besides being cumbersome and not compatible with my SquareSpace blog, the 404 comment below solicited a comment from MS itself.

I don’t mind being monitored by commandN, now and then, but when MS makes
a comment like that within the hour of my uploading the software, when
I made no effort to contact them, is too Big Brother for me.

I will delete Live Writer and its associated logs tonight.
-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Joe Cheng said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you. Me finding your blog post had nothing to do with you installing Windows Live Writer. I simply saw your post on Google Blog Search:

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=%22live+writer%22

I monitor this search in an effort to help people who are having trouble getting Writer to work.

Again, apologies for alarming you--I'll try not to comment on your blog again!