The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Be Careful With Passwords and Performancing

I was using Performancing merrily when I accidently slipped in the wrong password to blogger. Then it wouldn't let me in, even with the corrected password. Oh Bother!

We tried uninstalling Performancing, erasing the Launch Account Wizard settings for Blogger.com and reinstalling them. The confirmation window would pop up continuously even thought the correct information was being supplied. When I finally cancelled the efforts, the following error message would pop up: There was a possible error contacting the ATOM server: Error #3 [object Object].

I have gone to the Performancing website to seek answers. I will report them here; hopefully using Performancing.
=30=

No comments: