The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, April 24, 2006

TWiT 51: Digg This

Kevin Rose explains how digg works in this TWiT epsiode. For all you people of the digg community, this podcast episode will answer quite a lot of questions. It's definitely worth checking out (and subscribe to TWiT podcasts!)
========
To distract me from the pumping pain of today’s redux root canal through the gums, I spent the afternoon adding footprint messages to all of the surviving Famous Grazing Blogs and listening Kevin go on about digg. I am glad I listened to it because now the site makes MUCH more sense to me.
=3O=

read more | digg story

No comments: