The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I have a simple wireless router in an isolated area but still I get the error message there is an IP in conflict. If this message gets posted, I will not worry about that for now.  I am more worried about The new version of Firefox, which Firefox installed on its own.  I am sure, somewhere along the road of setup, I gave it permission to do that.  The promblem is, RoboForm, upon which I am totally dependent, is not working with this newest version, which is only .001 above the last.  It usually takes a few days for the two to sinq, but a person can go through withdrawal in that short a time.  This is especially true if it's a weekend with no substantial social obligation. =3O=

No comments: