The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cross Your Fingers

For those of you using Performancing, and obviously, I am one of them, the following paragraph was in the help blog inside Blogger:

Performancing for Firefox

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Logging into Blogger using third-party apps lately is problematic. My favorite blogging tool Drivel can't login. I have tried Deepest Sender but just the same. I found a way to login to my Blogger account using Performancing for Firefox (the best browser in the planet :) ). Just create a custom blog account on Performancing, choose Blooger API for system type and use http://www.blogger.com/api for Server API URL. Hope this help you all :)

posted by Wakizaki at11:17 PM

I used it and if you can read this, it worked!!!
=30=

No comments: