The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, July 02, 2007

It's Monday Morning or the July 4th Weekend

As I sit here at my home desk getting ready to leave for work, the thought occurred to me, is this the July 4th weekend or is next?  I asked my wife and she, in her wise way, said "Neither.  This is the July 4th week."  Ah!

She may have something there.  It sounds suspiciously French, but still worth creating an Institute or at the very least, a congressional committee to study.  Instead of putting holidays on a Monday, to create the three day weekend; put them on a Wednesday to create the holiday week! 

Pure Genius!

=30=

No comments: