The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Welcome To GMail

A very good friend of mine has found Gmail.

My sister and Niece have found Gmail.

I Beta tested Gmail and now the entire world has found the best way to send, receive, archive and best of all share, share alike.

I have used 38% of my Gmail storage. I didn't think that would be possible.

A favorite phrase in Worcester County is "Back in the day."

Back in the day I was a sysop in a small California village called San Francisco.

Back in the day, email was for the elite. Now it is for the many.

Come the revolution, we used to say. The revolution has come and it's nothing like we thought it would be.

Where are the clowns?
-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: