The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Okay, Now That We've Setup w:Bloggar

In a little side note in the help file mentioned in the last entry regarding w:bloggar, there was a comment regarding Windows Liver Writer.  Being always willing to experiment, I installed it. 
The only problem I was having was with the site URL.  It was totally my fault.  I was putting in the dashboard URL instead of that for the blog itself.  Once I corrected that line, the rest of the installation was automatic.

Let's see how it looks when published...
=30=

No comments: