The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Look Into My Eyes


The last photo depicting the sock dumping was posted using the Live Writer Software. The problem with that is it can't upload photos to the Google server, except through FTP settings that are too complicated for this late at night.
I have been using the Picasa settings for uploading photos, but forgot that it was done from the installed software and not from the web album. The two have become so integrated that I am not sure if I am working online or on my own laptop.
The new Google documents have become part of my workday. I write all of my drafts on them, in Word style or using the spreadsheet software. I have several collaborators who also share the same workspace even though we are continents and oceans apart. =30=

No comments: