The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Missing Months

If you look at the archive listing for this blog, you will see it goes back to the early days of blogging in May of 2004.

If you examine the list carefully, you will also note that February and March of this year are missing. This is because of two major reasons.

I was working so hard that I was diagnosed with clinical exhaustion. Secondly, Registerfly.com, the original registrar and server for this blog did a melt down. I had to change my URL's to other ISP registries.

This time I did not follow the advice of Mark Twain to watch the basket, but spread the names from here to there and back again.

If you were wondering what blog entries I did make during that two month hiatus from Bell Tower News, go to the Grazing Press Blog.
-30-


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: