The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lots of Talk About Talk

Each morning I peruse the Google News Site.

Some stories, especially in the Tech and Celebrity sections can run on forever.

The one about a study that says women do not talk any more than men has been going on for three days. The latest on TIMESONLINE goes into more detail than most of the other news services. It brings up a reference to The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine that says women's daily word use is an average of 20K compared to 7K for men in a day.

If I was inclined to use more words, I'd explain why that confuses me.

The news is also telling me I should be upset about the pope bringing back the Latin Mass. Oddly enough, I can't get riled up about it, considering all of the rest going on in the world.

-30-


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: