The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back in Blogger

It was a tad disconcerting not being able to go into Blogger to correct one letter in the entry regarding the author of the screenplay for The Blob.  My spell checker clandestinely changed Blob to Blog. 

I saw this as soon as I read the blog site Windows Live Writer pops up after loading the page.  I could’ve and eventually did change it from inside Live Writer, but habits have me going to the source when the error is made in an Editor.


This, of course was in the wee hours of the morning.  I gave up.  Then woke at three thirty, did what needed doing and then came up her, edited a few photos and made the blog-blob correction inside Live Writer.  Still no access to Blogger.


This morning, backed up by tea, toast and left over Devil’d Eggs, I took the time to read the help file.  It said, do this.  I did that.  No go. Then it said clear the cache and cookies.  I did that and BINGO, in.  

All is well, the weather is cool with a chance of rain.


No comments: