The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Twitter Anonymous

LiveJournal Tags:

This post was going to start with the general useless time spent on Twitter.  This was inspired by watching Twittervision-3D for fifteen minutes this morning.  Then it came to me that using that site, I can tell the where in the day the tweeters are in their remarks. 

Considering the number of people I follow in Australia and Europe, this will be helpful.  Then a Tweet popped up about a tanker truck explosion in the Midwest.  It was from @commuter. 

Went to @commuter which is based at Commuter Feed.  There I learned if I am stuck in traffic I can send a Tweet to @commuter BOS for traffic in and north of Boston and to @commuter PVD for traffic south of Boston and into and beyond Providence RI. 

It  won’t remove me from the predicament, but, if done as a community, it may save me from future frustration.

I still haven’t found Twitter Anonymous yet.  I can see that forming in the near future.

No comments: