The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Twitter is a Drug.

Drug may be too strong a word. Distraction may be a better description.

Where I should be reading each of the "1000+" feeds to glean those of interest to me for inclusion in the nightly graze, I find myself fascinated by the career change of @Veronica or the *EXPLOSION* reported at 251 Berendo Street by @LAFD.

Most of the people I follow on Twitter speak of things Geek. It is comforting to know there are people out there who speak the language native to one's brain.

There are others who speak geek, but are pursuing an adventure such as @taxiNYC. This is a young man who is taking us through the maze of becoming a cab driver in the City of New York. It's better than most reality TV because it is totally from the POV of the person living the experience.

The trick with Twitter for me is to not restrict myself to the comments on Thwirl, but to go to the links mentioned or to the fellow Twitterites mentioned in public replies.



Technorati Tags:

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: