The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wallpaper and Photo sharing sites

JuneauLightHouse

We uploaded this shot of the light house in Juneau Harbor that I took last year on a cruise up the Inward Passage in Alaska.

During the Summer, this is the wallpaper I use on my laptop.

In the Winter, we use another of my photos.

Summer Pond

I call it Summer Pond. It is a body of water near our house in New England.

We hosted each of the above photos at webshots.com.

It is one of several sites where you can go to host photos online to which you want to link for posting in places such as this blog.

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: