The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Twitter Traffic - Two Updates and and Acquisiton in two hours

About two hours ago my second screen where Thwirl sits, the users and their avatars disappeared. I asked quickly with a Tweet, and then went into the preferences. While I was setting that up, the automatic updates to 7.4 began.

I went back into Thwirl and it looked okay, but there was a problem when you clicked on the link. Instead of going to the user's Twitter page in FF, it went to a C:\drive address. I emailed info@thwirl.org regarding it.

A few minutes later, user @waysutten sent a tweet that he was upgrading to Thwirl 7.5! Point Five?? I has just gone up to point 4. Not wanting to be left behind, I installed it. Linking problem disappeared. That was the fastest fix online that I have ever seen.

Then, an hour or so later, user @duncanriley reported that Thwirl had been acquired by Seemic

It was like an act of nature appearing right in front of my right eye. The left eye watches the other screen.

I can sleep soundly now.


Powered by ScribeFire.



Technorati Tags:

No comments: