The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

At 0239 Finished watching Matrix Revolution

Enough is enough certainly applies to this, hopefully, the final Matrix film. It flew into my hand this afternoon while I was grazing in the Best Buy in Brockton, MA.
I went in to get a Serial/USB connector to hook my Palm Vx to the lap top. Of course I walked out with all sorts of goodies, one of which is lighting my wireless Microsoft keyboard.
I got the USB/Serial connector, but the Palm cradle doesn't seem to like it. It is too late tonight to do anything about it.
It WAS a pleasure to watch a DVD on the laptop. I felt a Matrix movie of any kind should be the one that is first shown on the laptop screen. It did, I will admit, add a little to the experience to watch a movie about a world run by computers on a computer. It really wasn't that big a deal, just interesting.
Bed Time!!!

No comments: