The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Found another blog host: Blog-City

This morning I did a Yahoo search for "Blog Directory" and came up with a link to Blog-City.
Every ready to try something new, I popped over there and set up an account.
All went well, until I tried to use their online editor with Opera 7.5. When the POST and PUBLISH button was pushed, it stuck at waiting and never published.

Then I went to the ever faithful w:bloggar. There were settings for it listed in the Blog-City FAQ. Tried them, didn't work. The dreaded 404 error was keeping me out. There were default settings on bloggar itself. More 404. I will dwell deeper into this later in the day. My family seems to like it when I drag myself away from this drug of choice, blogging!!!

It occured to me that perhaps it was Opera 7.5. I dragged IE out of the attic and tried it. BINGO! Now there is another Grazing blog out there.

No comments: