The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Going to sleep...

I have turned off my Opera.  All is about to go to
sleep because I have set my ClocX 1.5 to turn off the computer
in fifteen minutes. But there was this program Albilon 2.0 Build
158
sitting in my tray.  I should have right-clicked it and turned
it off, but, again, noooOOooo.  The left click finger won once again.


I am not fully sure what this program does.  It has this simple editor
included, or it can default to w.blogger.  If I decide to use it again, it
will be set for w.blogger.  I'll now read the FM in peace and leave the
blogging for another day. =30=

No comments: