The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Where did Tuesday go?

I swear it was here a moment ago. I looked up at my Palm V sitting in its charger next to the laptop, displaying the date, calendar and time-(using v.2.8 of BigClock,) and I notice it isn't Tuesday any more.
If you've ever had a day start early and zip by, then you know how I feel at the moment. I was up at 0520 this morning. Now it's almost 0125 the next day. I swear, it seems like a moment ago I placed my steaming cup of Awake down next to me. Now there sits an empty white mug with the leavnings of tea no more that a dry brown stain at its bottom.
Mentioning Awake above reminded me to reload my Starbucks card.
I wouldn't want to walk into the hole-in-wall Starbucks on Winter Street and not have my card charged.
There was a paragraph here bemoaning today's culture, but it sounded too much like most of the complaining on blogs these days, so I deleted. You can thank me later, over a cup of Awake!!! =30=
Awake Tea

No comments: