The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Last Comic Standing Ripoff II

I thought it was a farce the last time around. This time around, I now know it is. The "judges" up front, the professional comics voted for certain people as the funniest of the crew.

I agreed with almost every one of them. Few of their choices made the final cut. It was obvious that rather than a contest being held, a sitcom was being cast. The producers were looking for "types" to interact in the controled circumstances of the Hollywood Mansion. They were not looking for The Funniest.

What a crock!

I don't intend to watch the rest of the series. With the exception of one "contestant, I don't see the outstanding talent that would inspire me in today's saturated entertainment environment.

She will go quickly by the wayside because of the threat she is to the others.

If I think so little of the show, why am I spending so much time on it? Because the concept had great promise. It was ruined by The Suits.

The Suits are evil. One day, I will do an entire blog on The Suits. That is, if they don't cut me off first...[G] =30=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really agree. I felt cheated by network execs and once again saw the ugly side of hollywood.

I do not intent to watch the show again either. Hardly any of my favorites where picked. I'm glad brett and drew said something and exposed this farce.

what a let down. I knew something was up by some of the last people they picks.

uggg! this show just ruined it credibility. From what I've heard I bet their ratings will drop.

Anonymous said...

I really agree. I felt cheated by network execs and once again saw the ugly side of hollywood.

I do not intent to watch the show again either. Hardly any of my favorites where picked. I'm glad brett and drew said something and exposed this farce.

what a let down. I knew something was up by some of the last people they picks.

uggg! this show just ruined it credibility. From what I've heard I bet their ratings will drop.