The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Concrete Grazing

The pLog I created is called Concrete Grazing.

There are just so many combinations of the word Grazing that can be used before you start to get silly. This one is not that silly when you consider how many of my tender years were spent where my pedal interface was between me and concrete.

pLog, once you figure out the instalation and the interface editing methods, isn't that hard. It isn't Blogger, but it is very similar to WordPress.

I'm going back there now to see what else I can do to tweak it.
=30=

No comments: