The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Okay, So Here's The Thing...

Okay, so here's the thing, people who spend the first thirty five or so of their years as cliff dwellers, urban hunters, city-folk so to speak, just don't get yard work. I spent a good part of the afternoon cleaning the winter debris from the front yard. I have blisters on my hands. This makes typing difficult. This is not a good thing for a blogger of such great importance. <G>

The chores in apartment life consist of take the garbage out, tip the super and pay the rent. If you want lawn, you go to the park where your taxes, sales taxes, not property taxes, pay the city workers to do what I just did for free.

Granted, home ownership is an American Dream. Underneath it all, truth be known, etc. we don't own this house. The bleeding bank does. So, I am doing yard work for the bank in exchange for being allowed to live in our house. There's a name for that, and I think an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution against it.

Don't get me going on Credit Cards, the real drug dealers of the 21st Century.


=30=

No comments: